Wednesday 27 January 2010

First week


So, I have now completed my first week of training and am delighted to report that nothing has broken, worn out or gone wrong thus far :)
Today I did 10.4 miles, which is probably the furthest I have run in one go!
So far I have covered a total of 41.8 miles (67Km) which is more or less the same distance as from the Chiang Mai Office to the Elephant Nature Park front entrance (and then a quick lap of the main site!). I thought this was quite a nice coincidence as that was the first leg of my Elephant Nature Park Journey back in 2007!
Although I must admit that I would rather be doing the training in the warmth of Thailand rather than the miserable British winter.
If you would like to support me and the Elephant Nature Foundation please visit our Just Giving site by clicking 'here'!

No comments:

Post a Comment