Wednesday 3 March 2010

Looking the part?


You join me mid way through a big week for two reasons!
1) I have got my busiest training week thus far; I am planning to clock up about 50 miles (and two wins on the court) in total!
Monday - 4 miles + badminton
Tuesday - 9.5 miles
Wednesday - 12.5 miles
Thursday - squash game
Friday - 8 miles
Saturday - 5km RACE! - Check out www.parkrun.com if you fancy a go!
Sunday - 15 miles
And 2) as you will see from the photo, I have had some awesome T-shirts made up to wear whilst I am training and ultimately running in London! The idea is that from now on everyone I run past (or who runs past me) will know exactly who I am putting the effort in for! FYI the pic was taken after a run so excuse the scruffy hair!
Don't forget to keep an eye out for the shirts (and me!) on the tele!

Finally I would like to say a massive Thank You to everyone who has sponsored me in the last week - we have sprinted up to a total of £453 which is nearly half way to our target of £1000!

2 comments:

  1. Get a haircut! Always scruffy, run or no run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fair point - might make me run faster too!

    ReplyDelete