Tuesday 13 April 2010

12 Days To go!

The fact that I now really have to do this is beginning to kick in, I am a bit nervous about the day, as one might expect, but more than that I am starting to really worry about getting ill or injured because there just isn't any time to sort things out if the worst was to happen!
I played badminton yesterday and have slightly pulled my right calf muscle - it isn't bad at all but I didn't go for my planned run tonight just in case I made it worse!
Apart from being scared, everything else is taken care of - I have a hotel booked, have planned my route to the start, know what I'm wearing on the day and, thanks to my friend, have a brand new pot of Vaseline to stop things rubbing!

If you have any last minute advice - now is the time to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment