Monday 19 April 2010

Seven

Sunday Had my last Sunday run today, sandwiched between two hardcore DIY/ garden sessions. The weather was beautiful and although I was only running 6 miles the heat definitely made a difference - apologies to anyone that is going to London to watch the race but I really hope it isn't too hot - good weather for spectators is bad weather for runners. My run took me along the river in Cambridge and there were masses of people out enjoying the weather, at one point I ran past a mother and her baby playing the 'whats that?' game. As I ran past I saw the mum point at me and say 'whats that?', I slowed down to listen. I think both the mother and I were expecting baby to say something like 'man' or 'running' - his actual reply...'Elephant'! I hope this was a reference to the Elephant Nature Foundation logo on the back of my shirt and not what I look like from behind. Either way it made me smile - the PR campaign is working! This time next week . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment