Saturday 24 April 2010

ONE!!!


...well technically, less than that!
This time tomorrow I will probably be about half way through and hopefully not struggling too much!

I am just about to leave for London where I have to go and pick up my race number; 50614 for anyone that wants to look out for me!!

Tomorrow morning I will be up around 6:30 to get some breakfast down and get myself off to the start in Greenwich Park, after that all I have to do is run!

Thank you to everyone for the emotional, financial and technical support throughout this experience, especially everyone that has contributed to the brilliant £1100 we have managed to raise for the Elephant Nature Foundation.

Next time I write a blog update I will have at least attempted to get round the 26.2 miles - wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Well done today mate, reckon you've earnt a full English tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete